Reviews for "TmsT's "Up Skit Creek""

Funny stuff

Nice ideas and witty jokes..I like dude..Keep up the good work

Great stuff

All of the skits, especially the final one, were really funny. Definitely need to make a second one that's even longer.

TmsT responds:

Length... increase...

Okay, sequel suggestion noted.

That was interesting

W0W! TmsT has really out done himself... The skit with 9/11 made piss myself. I hope to see more from him

Nice...

TmsT has always been the master of random movies, his Animutations are priceless, and even his non-animutational works still have good merit for great stuff! Here are some reviews of my 2 favourite parts:

9-11 Legoes:
Political Satire, I kinda like this one because it has an animutation style to it, and even worse all the ways Bush wanted to see 9/11 recreated were hilarious, but nothing was better than the Colin Mochrie scene at the end, and even worse that speedmix of Hyakugojyuuichi you even throwed in!

Nude Art Class:
Wow, he got a more literal example of "Nude Art Class" than what he thought he was getting...learning Art naked instead of drawing Naked people! OWNED!

MicroPope:
If anyone wants to have the awesomeness of that scene described, look at all of the other reviews!

A good example of what TMST can do when he doesn't make new animutations

5/5

The Best Dada Art Since FEF

You, my friend, are the greatest Dada Flash Animator there ever was!! (Chances are you didn't even know you were, nor what Dada is. Look it up on Wikipedia and you'll see that I'm right.) Keep up the nonsense!!!!