Reviews for "DailyToon SE: UglyBastard"

Holy Cheese souffle!

Dude, exactly what were you aiming at? You have boggled my mine with some sick inane shit... i swear i dont think i'll ever be sane again.

This ranks up with f*cksh*tp*ss in terms of cringe factor...

I like em all! and gratz on the dailyday

p.s. The tribute to foamy was perfect, I hate that grey thing, and the know interview was halious

UglyBastard responds:

Thanks, some of the movies in this are pretty random indeed. :P

Great Job.

I really enjoyed this. Even though I like Knox, that "interview" was humorous.

Thank you. :)

Congrats on Underdog

This was decent, or at least some parts were, It's funny how people, with no flash talent what so ever, call this crap from just watching only 1 part. Some DailyToons I loved, some I hated. I still say it's a decent series. and only decent. I voted 4/5 because of that "Tribute to Numa Numa Dance".

P.S.- Seizure_Dog can suck it, I mean it's ironic that he's hated the DailyToons series, yet he hops on the bandwagon on DailyDay and now he acts like that he stands up for the SS by downing the only DailyDay toon to get an award (this), especially when his own DailyDay toon sucked. I think he should get hit by an 18 wheeler. j/k But seriously, he's still a hypocritical fag.

Hahahahaha, so true what you've said in the P.S. XD

Thanks for the review.

:D

I liked the Knox interview.

Thank you. :D

Funny

I thought there was a lot of nonsense here but the one with the crybaby reviewers was hilarious, with the Linkin Park poster and everything. The foamy parody was funny too. I fully agree with this flash getting the underdog of the week award.

Funny stuff.