Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)"

You're the man!!!!

I'm glad you took my review into consideration and put plenty of Sephiroth!!! You're the best! Now I understand why you're my favorite artist! I'm really looking forward to the next installment, please finish it quickly! =)

Goood!

Question to the author: When Vincent says "Fieldtrip? Who are we going to kill?" what's up with Quistis' nose running? Is she like...in love with him or something? And who else thinks Squall and Cloud'd be the best team ever?! :)

That was excellent, surpasses the original.

I really don't know how you could handle drawing everything by mouse. You must be resistant to carpal tunnel or something! That was very awesome and yes Auron is a Pimp! Excellent animation and sound! Gets a ten easy!
(By the way DIKDIK_666, the song is called "One winged Angel" if you haven't found out by now)

?

whats all this about not having an ff character saying fuck? in the japanese versions of the game they swore all the time! (especially barrett from ff7 with all of the *$@!'s and whatnot)

People, get some intelligence before you review something, please!

Remixed

Aniimation could have been better,but the voice acting was quite nice, especially the humor.Very creative in a sense that you mixed games into one animation but dosen't Squall have only 1 scar?
Anywho,I enjoyed this animation.