Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)"

nice and by that i mean NICE

dude that was awsome and i cant wait for the next part

Nicely none

Good job man. Nice to see a kick ass FF series out there. Its nice to see improvement, you really hit home this time.

A little constructive cristism though, some parts had awesome art work and others lacked a bit, kinda unbalanced. But, I understand you are using a mouse so I can't be harsh.

I suggest investing into a wacom tablet. Do that fix up the sound and you will have the greatest series EVER.

I've waited so long for this

As in the words of Xandir "the totally gay gaming adventurer on a never ending quest to save his girlfriend" "Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God"
I'm sure plenty of you have seen Drawn Together and know what I'm talking about. Great I freakin love it.

Whoa....

Graphics:Different from before, but still awsome.
Style:Lotsa FF Parodies, but it's good.
Sound:*Cannot reply due to something shiny. and Seph's music is playing*
Violence:XD. ASh is a Zombie! *Gets Wiped out by Supernova* ((For those of you asking, ASh was a random idea from the first one, they killed him to get the Ice Aeon Shiva and now he's a zombie.))
Interactivity:ALmost none, just like a movie should.
Overall:WHOO!

And to the guy who just posted, you'rea fucking retard, this is a great movie. I'd like to see YOUR flash movies, dickhead.

*Stabs guy to death*

MegaMon

Greatness

These are the best things ever. I loved this just as much as the first one ^_^ Good choice on music too for Tidus, who would have expected Super Mario 2 done by the Minibosses ^_^