For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)"

I'm not a "Final Fantasy" fan, but this was really fun! It was just great to see all these visuals. I'm at least somewhat familiar with most of these characters. It's great to see some different art styles. I also love how Sepiroth swears. It's great to have a lot of backstory, too.

It seems more like standard action than straight parody. Whatever it is, it's very nicely done. It's easy to see why everyone loves this. Everything is just so nice. You do the community good.

Man, this takes me back.

Brings back a lot of memories! Saw this ten years ago and amazing that I found it now, the art may not be too good, but whatevr!

Motherfucker, you've out done yourself. Way better than the first.

"And can the narrators' accent's become even moore terrible"

LOL