Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)"

GOOD GOOD GOOD VERY FUNNY TO

XCEPT for just one thing what about Auron where was his booze well i guess he could just drink the girls lol welll overall good job i liked it SUPER NOVA!!!!! OH SHIT SUPERMAN AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHH (i'm annoying huh ya i heer it alot lol)

Superb

Wow. Superbly drawn. The amount of effort that was put into this must have been STAGGERING. I appreciate it ;D

Seriously though.....if you put any more effort into Quistis' hotness.. I'm gonna shoot out a Super Nova too.

Thanks!

You need to remake these

you should remake these mixed in balamb flashes. Ive seen them all and i love the series, but it wouldve been better with better graphics. Like when wakka pukes on sephiroth, if it looked better, it wouldve been a whole lot funnier. This series is a masterpiece, and you should probably make a "director's cut" edition or something. anyway, good stuff.

hahahaha

I love it! Best ever!
'SEPHIROTH!? NONNONONNOONONONONOOOOOO!!' hahahahahahaha

Monty Python's Spira Spoof

This series is so great, I love the art style, and the story vaguely reminds me of something the Monty Python group would do if they all happened to be FF fanboys xD Amazing work, keep it up!