Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)"

not bad

worth it to watch i guess

Good animation

This is a great continuation of FF mixed
i love all the quirks of the characters
one problem is that why don't the other ladies talk besides quistis
other than that keep it comin'.

Toonimated responds:

lol, i didnt saw that!
In this part only QUistis talks, ur right:S!!!thats just coincidence...in the second part, there will be a lot of dialogue of tifa, selphie...HEY SELPHIE TALKED ON THIS ONE!!!

Hey! That was tight!

That was a solid, faithful flash to the Final Fantasy series. Good job!

Awesome Flash...

You did a great job on this flash production. The animation was impressive. The graphics were drawn very well, and the sound was a great match for each individual character. And to top it off you made this very very long which I never see in flash's. I loved it, great job, hope to see the next few parts soon.

did i get the first review?

heh just noticed this in the portal...BONUS!!

as for my review, i say this part has good graphics, sound goes a little quiet at times but not too bad, and ash just wont friggin die will he?

i can see where the four months went, so you can have an ice cream for this, i'll send it in the post *thumbs up*

Toonimated responds: