Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)"

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that movie was awesome!! you should start making full lenth movies to sell on vhs/dvd!!! but... where is tidus? ; )

Awesome!

My favorate part was the look on Sephiroth's look on his face when he was like "What the fuck? It was Ash?!" LOL That was gold
5/5 for you my friend

..................................................

Wheres tidus & yuna

Toonimated responds:

Narrator:
There's definitely NO Tidus in this movie

Great animation...but the voice actors...

As said, the graphics are awesome...but some of the voice actors...well...some of them have accents that are painful to listen to. Others are melodramatic...and yet, they practically whisper into the mic (or whatever sound-recording device was used...I'm assuming it's a mic, because anything else makes no sense....and this subject can stop about now...) and deliver sub-par performances. If they're going to over-dramaticize rage, THEN FUCKING SCREAM! USE YOUR VOICE AND PROOOOOJECT!
I'm not sure how many people worked on the voices, i'm assuming at least three though, because a lot of the male characters sounded the same.
Sound-bitching aside, most of the jokes entertained me, while some were utterly painful to sit through. I loved sephiroth's drawn-out supernova attack (just like the game!)
Hoping to see some improvement in the next one, and don't break that art style.

Toonimated responds:

hehe....Its only one male voice!!!

great job!

what happend to yuna?

Rikku?
what happened to the QT rikku?