Reviews for "Necromancy (drum n' bass)"

Tight

Perfect kind of drum and bass. I love the big synth.

I liked it. Like, a lot.

Now generally when I come to listen to a song, I'm not really expecting the sheer amount of diversity this particular song delivered. The only other song within recent memory I can remember that I've listened to as much as this, would be the song outrun by a fellow musician named Waterflame. What I really, really, REALLY like about this song is its sheer amount of intensity. I mean really, what better type of music to get you in the mood for shoving machete's up some poor undead guys ass? Splitting his skull with a torch?

Sure maybe I have those backwards, but each sounds supremely epic no? Which is exactly what this song is. Epic my good sir. Thanks for the ear-candy. It's a 10 star 5 vote for sure.

Did I also mention this song is totally worth a download? If not I just did!

~Ciao!

zirconmusic responds:

Thanks man! Really appreciate it :)

You can find this song in the upcoming arcade game Pump It Up Pro 2, btw!

Oooooooooooooh yeah.

This is really great and it is undead DNB, as you call it. it easily matches the amazing talent of ZeRo BaSs, WaterFlame, and ParagonX9. Keep up the good work, and check out their stuff. It's pretty good. My only concern was that at around 1:28 it sounded more like desert music, not undead. But it's still madly epic.

This needs to be played at a Halloween party! It would fit it so well!

nightmare cops