Reviews for "Necromancy (drum n' bass)"

Bitchin' Song

I love this song, so I used it in my live action short film. Hope you like it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgt0q NXIhI

nice XD

real horror feeling

wow..

I really enjoyed this! The mid--part sounds like DoomsDay from Sonic & Knuckles. Sounds really UFO-ish etc. Good work!

I liked it. Like, a lot.

Now generally when I come to listen to a song, I'm not really expecting the sheer amount of diversity this particular song delivered. The only other song within recent memory I can remember that I've listened to as much as this, would be the song outrun by a fellow musician named Waterflame. What I really, really, REALLY like about this song is its sheer amount of intensity. I mean really, what better type of music to get you in the mood for shoving machete's up some poor undead guys ass? Splitting his skull with a torch?

Sure maybe I have those backwards, but each sounds supremely epic no? Which is exactly what this song is. Epic my good sir. Thanks for the ear-candy. It's a 10 star 5 vote for sure.

Did I also mention this song is totally worth a download? If not I just did!

~Ciao!

zirconmusic responds:

Thanks man! Really appreciate it :)

You can find this song in the upcoming arcade game Pump It Up Pro 2, btw!

Awww yeah.

Zircon is the man, go pick up "Antigravity" or others if you already haven't, sick breaks. I'm getting some pendulum from this, it's so kickass, it instantly made me buy the new album . =D

So dark and awesome ftw.