Reviews for "Gasp"

Everyone seems to enjoy it, so it's good. Personally, the lips/mouth kill it for me, but that's just me. Everything else other than the lips/mouth is awesome. I literally went "damn excellent," and then I saw the lips and it just ruined it for me.

No worries though. Can't please everyone. Nice job.

kinda looks like made of plastic...besides that, it's f*****g perfect!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRREAT

Looks like she was stabbed.. CANT UNSEE!

This is amazing, you captured a core human expression so breathtakingly-well-done that I gasped when I first saw it, fear and terror are such tribal feelings and they are so impossible to avoid, and this piece of art shows a strong knowledge of the human face and emotional-codes/lines -
All in all - very - very well done, amazing detail, superb realism, awesome coloring and just generally a master piece. I will be checking out the rest of your gallery, good job my good sir.

I think you were trying to make this girl have a shocked, horrified, maybe even scared expression; and I think you succeeded. Her eyes, the lone tear dripping down her cheek, the open mouth: it's the bewildered, not quite-understanding expression of someone a second before they are shot right in the heart.