Reviews for "The Media"

Not Funny, Bad Animation, Bad Voice Acting

Wow.... The CEO was NOT funny. He was too slow in talking and really tried to emphasize "FUCK" alot which is not even humorous. Next, no freaking news reporter would ask a gamer to get a HOT story. A retarded move. The gamer's responses were stupid and also filled with two much swearing. I know YOU don't think you have alot of swearing but not many people don't even act that way in front of a camera. In addition, swearing doesn't go on Public News and neither do lies and personal information about an individual. It is easy to understand that you do not know much about the media.

Did I mention the story had no point? The reporter didn't get revenge, the HOT story was slander and it wasn't even considered HOT.

In other words.... YOU NEED FUCKING WORK ON YOUR DRY AND TASTELESS HUMOR!

Clever

It's weird, I was just being told today by a university lecturer about how the media filters information and have control over what information gets to the public. This was funny, but also deep, very deep. The only part I didn't like was the bulgy eye gag, you can copy The Simpsons, Family Guy, Monty Python, etc., but you can never copy Daria. Don't ask me why, you just can't, don't do it again. Great work with this, however I think you used "Of course I do, who doesn't?" perhaps a bit too much, but still great work.

Interesting concept...

...but the graphics was a little...*yawn*

Nope.

You guys aren't funny.

all 10s LMFAO!

that was so smart and true, and what is better was that it was so funnny,
also what was funny is i know someone called Alex Wilson so yeah funny, anyway that was great.