Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

you kick ass dude!!

thats was sooooooo funny i like it alot.make more like dust ball gos to the laundromat or dust ball gos to monset truck rally.just make more ok?

Just one word...Legendary

That made me laugh, the bit where they were all just doing kung foo moves...very well done

Hehehe, your stories are cuteness Dustball :P

I made sure and look at all of your little Easter eggs. (Using Tab of course) That was fun, and added replay value. Not sure if there was 128 though...

Anyways, your wife is hot! XD Sorry, but it must be said. :P

So yes, a nice cute little movie that will be perfect to show your kids when you have some. :) Nice job.

Dustball responds:

Thanks! 57 of the eggs are hidden text!

:D

wow i watched it about 10 times and found 50 of the eggs.... wow that was so funny you got all of the pics to work out so good like the foose-ball table thing into his stomach lol awesome!

Great

Great job, I loved the first one too. Btw you know that playhead that you use. That's really awesome, could you please tell me how to make one?

Dustball responds:

Thanks! I'm not sure what you're talking about though, but feel free to email me!