For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Pretty funny

I see you hid dustball's wife, nice little slap in the face for the haters, with an added insult/joke that she is in fact hot...Genius!...or am I just thinking to far into? Haha. Peace.

Dustball responds:

Yes, Dustball hid Dustball's wife. Glad you liked it!

hahaha funny stuff

that was awsome lol i suggest this to anyone that likes mindless humor , make another i'll be looking forward to it

~~Bigevil~~

Ha!

That was hilarious.I'm still laughing.Keep this up!

ROFL

Lots of photo-edited goodness. Kudos for all the Radiohead-centric Easter eggs!

This got front page?!

How did this get front page! I submitted my movie right after yours dude! My score blew yours out the water, Better reviews, but you get front page almost 2 weeks later wat kinda of mess is that! Im not mad that u got front page im just mad about the time difference!

Anyways on to the movie. it was good. I liked how the music flowed along with the pictures. The Pictures was fuuny too and i found most of the easter eggs (thanks to tab button)

Dustball responds:

That's exactly why it got front page: it didn't get a good score when it first came out, therefore not many people saw it. I guess Tom felt that it was indeed a good movie, and deserved to be seen. It has nothing to do with score (although it's interesting that the score has gone up from a low 3 to a 3.9 after being on the front page for 2 days...)