Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Hmm...slide show?

Don't let the title of my review scare you! If this were animated, I'm sure it would be like the animations that were on Monty Python! It's pretty funny. The picutres are taken professionally and editted very well for humorous sight gags, with a narrator to procede the plot. (An ARTICULATE narrator, at that!) The plot is kept simple and light-hearted, thusly not weighing down the jokes.

Now that you've read my review, you are hereby ordered to watch the Flash. Vote no less than 4 or I will do evil things.

Job done well.

Like conans picture story time whatever its called still doesnt mean you stole the idea like a n008 would say. anyways luck de good on other storybooks iff (yeah theres suppose to be a extra "f") you(s) complete extras.

You guys are so cool.

Gel is awesome, and Dustball is okay! Also, I love the Perscilla joke (If you don't get it, read the comments on the last one Dust made)

Also, I noticed you had a odd picture of Synj on your wall. That's weird.

HAHA

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I MEAN I WAS LIKE CRACKIN UP THE WHOLE TIME! "try to do it less crappy, dustball said" that was hilarious!

Great work!

I would like to see this on the front page, although the idea isnt new is new around here so I think it will be a favourite. I look forward to future endeavors.

Peace out.