For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Eggs

I found loads of easter eggs the hardest was the album book,The link to Love Wink and possibly the small text or rubix cube

However i found most of these rather easy it would be better if you added them into least obvious things like the football or the gadget connected to the wall when we see you thrown through the wall.

otherwise Nice effects and very nice movie!

Nicely done!

Nice humour and really clear pictures! Keep up with the photo-stories!

Btw, I found a whole bunch of eastereggs! They are quite original and well placed. Plus I'm a fan of micro-sized text XD

Nice job

It was clever and entertaining but not so much funny... except for at the end when prucilla (spelled it wrong I am sure - sorry) was hot. :)

Lol... she is smart to hide from all the psychos on New Grounds!!

Reminded me so much of Conan O'Brian. Very funny stuff. Alot of those jokes were nicely written, and the photos were super clear and crisp. Good job. 4 in the portal, 8/10

HAHAHA

I thought it looked stupid at first but the more I watched it I noticed it was funny as hell.