Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Wink

I actually laughed. You're the ruler of the un-animated.

ok...

this was cool but pointless. 7 because there was no point to this

Dustball responds:

But it told a story, what else did you want?

A hell of a lot funnier

...than most of the animated piss I've seen on newgrounds. Most of the time, it's some guy Final Fantasy shit, but this at least has a chuckle or two in it.

That was excellent

Those photos looked extremely real and very believable. I like the concept as well as the storyline. Made me chuckle here and there. I do think this deserves a better rating for it took effort. By the way, i have seen other animations done by you guys. I must say, those voices are very good and proffessional. I would love to have you play a part in one of my movies, but unfortunately i got all my actors already. :( Anyway, loved this, so i give you a 5/5. KUTGW!!!

Dustball responds:

Thanks! Anytime you need a voice, just let me know!

lame

did your rich daddy buy all that equipment for you fudge packers???

Dustball responds:

No. Why, is that what your daddy does? (It just so happens that I pay for EVERYthing myself, including this very pricey apartment. No one in my family is or has ever been rich. So how do I do it? It's because I have a thing called a JOB, ever heard of it? I work full-time so I can buy equiptment. In case you were actaully wondering.) Mmm, fudge...