Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Funny as hell, enough said.

Really halarius, but you could have made it not just pictures and ran them as a flash or somethin.

Dustball responds:

Thanks! (I don't get "not just pictures and ran them as a flash or somethin". oh well, glad you liked it!)

That ruled

Your storybook episodes are so cool. Keep up the good work.

That was Cool

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun that day. You should do an EP 2 and up the comic violence.

Dustball responds:

Heh heh, this actually IS episode 2, and we DID up the comic violence! I guess it will just have to keep getting crazier and crazier each time.

Ok, that was kinda funny....

See i like the idea of having real pictures instead of a cartoon, but really i would of liked it more if it was a real movie not just a slide show. The thing is it needed to have a better graphics, i gave you a six for graphics, and i was being nice, because i did like it, but just try making it seem like they really got hurt, niether you or the other actors had any sign that they got hurt, you know bruises, scratches and gashes ect. though i see you have potential so keep making movies, i would love to see them!

Dustball responds:

Thanks for the 8 at least... I do think that this wouldn't have been nearly as funny if it was just live video. The timing of the pictures with the narration is all part of the comic timing. Also, about the bruises and such, it would be realistic yes, but the stuff happening in the pictures was not realistic, it was comic mischief more like a cartoon, which is why we didn't feel it was very necessary.

wtf?

that was kool but y the hell in the name of god did u play fozball??

Because it's fun!