Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Nice

...Way too many eggs for one flash. I like the fuseball wound one. Good job and as always great music dustball.

just like a comic

i love your animations but for some reason i prefer these camera story thing midgiggy stuff. hmmmm....ANYWAY. great work yet, it would be a crime if you didn't get it on the front page. 2chay. nice.

THA SUX!!!

OMFG!! I HATED IT!!...no im kidding i thought it was pretty funny, but at this time im pretty messed up so lol i think anythings is funny! LOL

Funny shit but I'll still...

Funny movie, yes and nice joke on the "your wife is hot" jokes of last time but it doesn't matter. Even if she is covered up I'll still have to do her hard up the backdoor. It just has to be done as god has commanded me.

Web-weaver