Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

Loved it

Loved it. I just had to rewatch the first one after this. Good job with Priscilla (SP?), nice reference to all the fucktards who seem to find joy in claiming to have fucked/kissed/beaten to death your wife.
Get a life you dickwads.
But yeah, this is a great movie, it's funny, it's really high quality and the music totally fits the theme.
Good job and hope to see a third one soon!

Gj

Love skits like that, cracks me up.

hi

well it was alot better from then last one i saw. At least u used some photoshop with it, picking up the foose ball table and the kung fu fighting were cool.

Dustball responds:

The last one had tons of Photoshop work too... ah well, glad you liked this one.

I'm hot

that was great. Was that hole already in the wall? ....

Dustball responds:

(It's not real. shhh!)

OMFG!!!

HAHAHHAHA!!! OMG SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!! i dont care that there is hardley animation, it's so funny!! make more! please