Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

Man...

You don't need complication to make an excellent game... All you need is a simple premise, superb gameplay, an excellent physics engine, uber-responsive controls, and a kickin' and, though I probably sound crazy, what should have been 125 levels of repetetive ball moving becomes truly epic.

Seriously, the final battle against the square was perhaps one of the most satisfying flash gaming moments ever.

Yeah, a couple levels were annoying (especially ones where you start right over a wall and die 3 times before you know what's happening), and maybe the controls were a LITTLE too touchy, but if nothing else I HAD to beat that square, dammit: 10/10

jmtb02 responds:

For the awesome review, I give you a smile >> :-). Also, thanks for playing and for your feedback, it will be incorporated into future games.

--jmtb02

wow

according to yor stats you died about every two seconds
Back on topic it's a really great game and ADDICTING i just couldn't stop and after finishing it i think three of my fingers would agree with me when i say auw.

Awsome game dude

When it was under judgement yesterday, I only made it to lvl 46 before I got bored. But I saw today that it was daily winner, so I decided to come and play and see how far I could get this time...well, I beat it :)
Final stats:
125 levels
748 seconds
194 deaths
If I had known my deaths were being clocked, then I would've tried not to die alot harder lol
I think this game is wicked. The 80's lvls were probably the hardest, with the disappearing walls. That's probably where 70% of my deaths were...anyways, awsome game, please...MAKE MORE!!! :D

jmtb02=GOD

I love you, maker of the greatest game in the universe.

jmtb02 responds:

I don't think I am God, but it's a nice complement anyway, haha! Im glad you liked it.

--jmtb02

Make a number 3!

Simple yet so damn good.
Bet your time.
Got 521 Seconds.Best game you've made.
Good names for levels too. But.... what the first realm called?