Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

Quite fun, but ridiculously tough

This game is quite fun to play, but in terms of difficulty makes even "The World's Hardest Game" seem like a walk in the park. The ball moves so fast and the controls are so sensitive, my reactions aren't nearly fast enough to finish each level without dying at least ten times. That combined with the fact that I get frustrated easily, makes the overall game experience more stressful than enjoyable.

I eventually gave up on level 39 after dying about 100 times. :-(

Sequel?

There have been so many of these games it's hard to keep up with them all! The best thing about this is probably how well the graphics are. Everything just looks so wonderful and clear. The game itself is pretty hard for me, mostly because of how fast the ball moves. Still, it's a good game because it shows off a nice arrangement of colors but doesn't try that hard to be flashy. I can't ask for more detail because that would make the levels harder.

It's weird how it goes so fast. I'm having fun right now as I'm watching the ball go past the screen over and over. I must have lost an infinite number of lives simply by typing this review. I like the little dinky sounds the ball makes when it hits a wall or finishes the level. Balls are simply something you can make a good game of.

i finished it 2!

amazing i finished it finally! the final boss could have had some epic music and didnt, but overall good game.

pretty cool :3

I finished the whole game ;)
but god this is so f*cking irritating >.<

love it

i love the ball revamped series and its really freaking hard