Reviews for "Eternal Memories at Midnight"

i don't know...

what to say TT. this song pwns everything good in life. tis the best piano piece on newgrounds

ObsidianSnow responds:

Wow. Not sure what to say to that.
...except thank you, perhaps. I can't describe how it feels to get a response like this.

Thank you, falofthehipimovement.

Genious

this song is great so simple but still harmonic and fluid
i love it
do you have sheets , tabs or a midi file?

ObsidianSnow responds:

I'm glad you like it so much - and yes, I do have the MIDI file. Responded to your PM, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the review, kollateralschaden!

Great!

You could defenetly turn this into a song with some other intsruments, maybe orchestra or something. (and a bit longer of course) Great job! R ¤ B

ObsidianSnow responds:

Yeah, I'm still working on the rest of the song - this is just a bridge section of the larger whole. And there are definitely strings and other orchestral instruments in the other sections of the song, so yes, you're right. Orchestral is the way to go with this one ;D.
It's actually something of a creepy song, when you listen to the whole thing, but relaxing, too. Be sure to check it out when it's complete - btw, it won't be called "Eternal Memories", it'll probably be something like "Shadows Of Transcendence".

Thanks for the review, Randybalma.

wonderful!

this is absolutely wonderful, simplicity and elegance. i can't wait for the full song. i also wanted to say thank you for taking time to respond to each of the comments. it shows that you really do try and want to please your listeners

ObsidianSnow responds:

"Simplicity and elegance"... very well said, thank you.

..."thank you for taking time to respond to each of the comments"... You know, honestly I don't think I ever would have expected to get a thank you for that... That actually means a lot...

... I'm really not sure what else to say...

Thank you for the review, sorakeyking.

Well I'm two of your songs because...

I love you. Also I'm using this song.
It loops perfectly and has a beautiful melody. It either love lost or love found. I'm not sure. The piano and cello sound awesome together. I actually could hear the cello at one point. It was about at 57 or 58 seconds. Just the tiniest cello sound.
Haha. Keep making beautiful music.

ObsidianSnow responds:

Awesome. I'm really happy that you found a good use for this loop, and that you enjoyed it so much.

lol I think the cello does come up right around there. Good ears.

Thanks for the review, ScelesticFish!