Reviews for "~ Midnight-Rave ~"

great

this is great is like upbeat and techno at the same time. it is like techno to wake up to it gets me energized so great job 9/10 5/5. by the way you should check out my songs if you got time and you don't mind so anyways good job. bye.

Catstuffer responds:

Sure thing! I'll swing by and let you know what I think. Thanks for the review! later

gahhh

sum1 eliminate the clap sound it's annoying to the ears to me!

Catstuffer responds:

Don't like the clap? Well this is very old, I promise you I have modified it since... lol

Thanks for the review! :D

Not bad!

It's a good song with good melodies and beats. Very creative, and the synths are used very artistically. I like how you speed up the tempo at the beginning.

In my humble opinion, I would like more of a heavier, deeper, louder bass synth. It almost seems as if there is no bass but only some low string synth or something. I don't really like the ending, but it works. That's what I would change, but over all you have skill.

I'm not claiming to be a master or that my music is perfect, but I do think that we can all learn stuff from reviews. Best of luck in your music - I'll try to review a couple other songs of yours throughout the next couple weeks if I have time.

Cheers,
NightHawk22

Catstuffer responds:

Hey thanks, I guess It really depends on what kind of headphones you use to make a song. I always find the bass overpowering so I tune it down a bit. Mby I sound try a few pairs of headphones to see where I should put the levels.

Oh, and one more q... you can just PM me with the answer... have u ever / do you play BHD? (Black Hawk Down)

nice

can't stop MUST DOWNLOAD!!! =0

Catstuffer responds:

cool, just be sure to not go through those red lights!

Thanks for reviewing!

:D :D :D :D :D :)

Well hey there, decided to log in and review this one, tis really awesome, I love happy hardcore (bounc3s is my fav) but anywho, This song would def get a 10 if it had a low/bandpass maybe into a breakdwon and then the crazy kick after the build up, but its still a very good track, the gate is slightly loud, or the lead is too quiet? but this song is still very good, just throwing in some feedback. Anywho, keep up, i'd like to see more HH! :D

Catstuffer responds:

yea, this song is pretty old, I really didn't know ANYTHING about FL studio when I made this. I would never have known how to throw on automation effects when I made this.

Thanks for reviewing! I appreciate the feedback