Reviews for "~ Midnight-Rave ~"

Beautiful

This song makes me happy.

Thanks for reviewing!

oooh

I'mma have to say this song is bombin. If i get blown up by a random grenade that falls out of the bottom of a blimp then i want this song to be my theme song when i'm following the white light. <--- wow that was a weird description of how i feel about this song... but whatever lol. Nice song.

Catstuffer responds:

So... have you had reoccurring thoughts of grenades falling out of an overhead blimp and blowing you up? If so, right on!!!

Thanks for reviewing! :D

Nice

Very Nice :]

Thanks.

Swine!

I have heard so many songs I probably have heard of the songs you mentioned in the autor comments. This is a great song because it just has so much rythum to it. It seems just like something that would be at a midnight fave party. Granted, I have never been to a rave before in the most stereotypical sense, but I at least saw videos of it. It is a really happy song and has a very energetic beat to it. There are just so many things going for this song like around the 1:50 mark when it just seems to be going everywhere.

Catstuffer responds:

Well I hope the everywhereness is a GOOD thing!

Thanks for reviewing!

PS. I in no way am affiliated with the swine...

this is good

it really reminds me of my days of NES and good times of my childhood thatnks 4 postin this keep it up
and i dont give many 5s or 10s so rly good job

Catstuffer responds:

yay! Thanks. Glad you liked it. If you really did, you should check out midnight rave 2! (its's my neewest release)

Thanks for reviewing! :D