Reviews for "~ Midnight-Rave ~"

For years this has been my favorite song that I have ever found on Newgrounds.
Just thought I would let you know.

Awwe :') Thanks!

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

this is great and you are great

I agree with the guy below me. please do :]

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks for reviewing! Maybe one day!

Was going for seven but.....

...1:39 - 2:01 made it an eight. That segment needs ITS OWN SONG. Make a song JUST from the arrangement between 1:38 - 2:01, PLEASE. That deserves a ten.

I dunno? Perhaps...

Thanks for reviewing!

:D :D :D :D :D :)

Well hey there, decided to log in and review this one, tis really awesome, I love happy hardcore (bounc3s is my fav) but anywho, This song would def get a 10 if it had a low/bandpass maybe into a breakdwon and then the crazy kick after the build up, but its still a very good track, the gate is slightly loud, or the lead is too quiet? but this song is still very good, just throwing in some feedback. Anywho, keep up, i'd like to see more HH! :D

Catstuffer responds:

yea, this song is pretty old, I really didn't know ANYTHING about FL studio when I made this. I would never have known how to throw on automation effects when I made this.

Thanks for reviewing! I appreciate the feedback