Reviews for "*Atomic Trigger 2* [ZeRo BaSs]"

Hmmm...

This soung sounds SOOO familiar... I can't put my finger on it. It freaking rocks though... Keep up the good work!

123456 ti kick ass

out of my mind!!!! your soing is out of my mind riet?

Excellant!

Originality: I've heard war songs like that hate war and shit beforer, but none done like this, nice.

Diversity: It didn't just use one rythm, one beat or anything, it really changed throughout the song, nice.

Clarity: Crystal Clear

Effort: I don't know, it just seems like mabe you just gave an average effort into this.

Overall: Excellant dude. I loved it.

DDR material!!

exactly what i said!! this shit needs a place in DDR eXTREME!! i wish NG still did that all songs in one neat d/l. oh man would that be fun.

I just listen too most of yur songs(not really )

And they r just prefect!!!!!!! i was wondering if we could us them for the series im making with my partner, it would save alot of time plus if i use any other music that isnt from NG they can SUE ME!! lol but yeah!!!!! it would be great if u could supply us with music for the series!!!!! :D
(we should talk in msn)

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

sure! in general i dont like to chat on msn or stuff like that...but i think we can have a chat sometimes!

thx