For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "*Atomic Trigger 2* [ZeRo BaSs]"

Yup

I like the chopper intro, and the beat keeps me pumped.

Much props!

=D

sweetness

the beat really gets you pumped up

i love it,i cant sit still,i like the jumpstyle

credits to you

jumpstyle rocks ")

Mr. 4SF-Itis reviews a song!

31 seconds and we're gone for auto sequence start!

I love this song. Listening to it while playing John Cooney's Frenzy really got me into it. both induced 4SF-Itis into me. My first line of the review is a memorable line, IMHO. He and Cooney bonded together with the 4SF series. I like that. This song brings me back to Frenzy, when I'm hooked to Firestorm. EXCELLENT WORK, ZERO! KEEP IT UP! (Yes, I intend to give somewhat long reviews.)

sweet!!!!

Hell yeah. This is so awesome. YOU ARE GREAT, but sadly, ParagonX9 is still king of the Audio Portal. But... with a little more diversity and more acid and less raves, you might take his spot.

F*CKING AWESWOME

I Love this one, it totally rocks man you are the king it 's just the sphere i'm in now that i just love thi but it's kinda short i think ( or it's my imagination) but good job man 5/5

~robin