Reviews for "Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority"

My hands are shaking from the POWER of this song!!

But I can still review this song critically.

Some of the drums should be brought out a little bit more, that's my opinion. That seems to be the only problem that comes to mind, at least for me.

I love the intro, it's so foreboding. And when the guitars come in, OMFG!!!!

This beats the shit out of anything Michiru Yamane has ever composed, although it sounds like her style. To be precise, this sounds like the last room in a castlevania game, right before you fight some kind of mega-dracula mixed with sephiroth from FF7, that's how epic that last section was.

I just wish it didn't cut off so suddenly at the end and die out.

Send me a PM when this is done, I DEMAND TO HEAR THE FINISHED PRODUCT OF THIS SONG!!!!

Wow

I love this, it is just so epic, brings me back to the days when I listened to Kamelot, except this isn't corny.

ok, the intro instrument that is high, I am guessing it is supposed to have that squaky pitch shange, but it slightly bothers me, I belive you could find a better replacement instrument for that, seeing as it only plays 10 notes.
at 0:35, the volume fade with the blip effect happens too fast, it should just get silent just before the other part comes in, and it should be a S curve instead of a J.

at 1:16, the slowish breakdown start happening, and personally, I believe thios is too early for that to happen with such an epic song such as this. It needs to have at least 4 more bars of guitars and strings, then go into a breakdown.

C'mon, change that part, and you guys could pull off something better at that part, then you could actually keep doing with the song, you are 2 of the best audio artists on newgrounds!

also, the open high hat sounds silly, and sounds like it is from the set of dance drums in FL library

AWESOME SONG; keep it up

Rig responds:

Thanks for the long review!

Keep in mind that this was the first-of-the-first draft put together a year ago, when we were both still n00bing around. Maestro had just made that thing for fun, and I had added drums unannounced. So yeah, later versions were much more polished, but I can't find my copies :C

That S curve is in the later versions, I know that. I don't know what you mean by "intro instrument that is high"...guitar? Anyways, the intro should be longer, I agree.

The open high hat IS from FL, as this was put together at a time when the FL drums were the only drum samples I had ;P

Thanks for the encouragement!

Dis da shit!

But I are in this as well. :(

Don't forget the provider of metally metal guitars! ;(

Hopefully Rage will send me something soon, I would really like to work on this one again. Never really heard this one before to be honest but it was nice surprise! :D

THIS IS

SO SICK I WANT THIS ON MY IPOD

THE DEMO'S BLOWING ME AWAY

I'M GNAWING ON MY ARM WAITING FOR THE FULL THING!