Reviews for "Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority"

Whoa...

This is stunning... I feel like some impossibly powerful being wants to obliterate me... torment me until I don't even know which way is up, or if it's dark or light, or if what is coming through my ears is real or fantasy. This is scary. And I love it! Finish this leviathan of power as soon as time permits!

-Lamp

Rig responds:

We might, we might not...who knows? :P

Are you mortal?

If this is the sample, what could possibly be the whole thing. No normal mortal could have created this.

Rig responds:

Two mortals are better than one!

dear gosh

...Yes...YES...YEEEESSSS!!!

it is epic

what do you mean it hasn't happened yet!? this is amazing

Rig responds:

Laziness, exams, Maestro's hatred of the song since he was working on it nonstop for weeks and the slow decay of time all contributed.