Reviews for "Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority"

My hands are shaking from the POWER of this song!!

But I can still review this song critically.

Some of the drums should be brought out a little bit more, that's my opinion. That seems to be the only problem that comes to mind, at least for me.

I love the intro, it's so foreboding. And when the guitars come in, OMFG!!!!

This beats the shit out of anything Michiru Yamane has ever composed, although it sounds like her style. To be precise, this sounds like the last room in a castlevania game, right before you fight some kind of mega-dracula mixed with sephiroth from FF7, that's how epic that last section was.

I just wish it didn't cut off so suddenly at the end and die out.

Send me a PM when this is done, I DEMAND TO HEAR THE FINISHED PRODUCT OF THIS SONG!!!!

That intro is sick...

Then comes in the guitars... You two make me squee so hard! :3 I'm looking forward to the finished version.

Such brutal geetars, one day it will be complete:c

one day JP... one day...

when Duke Nukem 3D shows up. Dork said he needs me to resend him the guitarless part now that his computer is up and running again. I'm sending it to him in about 3 minutes, hopefully we can get this underway again. I need to redo a lot of the middle and end as some of those samples are teh crap.

Thanks for posting this up sir, proved to be a bit of an inspiration, reminded me why we sat down and decided to do this.

Keep up the good fight, keep em coming!

Rig responds:

Sweet, let me know what happens with Mr. 555!

Hmm..

THIZ IZ DEELISHUS!!

slurp slurp

unfinished. Still great potential.

I got to say i can't wait to hear what the finished product is going to sound like. VERY interesting thus far. Love the intro, love through out the song. Great guitar work, Wonderful lead ups. Good work over all thus far. Tell me when its finished fella's.

Wyldfyre1