Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Powerfox V.3"

Even better than 2.0, 5/5!

Fabulous job! I loved this one even more than V 2.0! Fighting Adolf Hitler...genius! The helicopter was the coolest addition. I look forward to seeing more from you, Powerfox or not!

Amazing!

Hard to believe, a 79 year-old man can make such an amazing game! The graphics, style, sound are all too perfect for me to remark. Maybe that's why it has an average score of 4.51 right now. I am sure that this game will make an over all top 10 easily. I can't wait for the fourth version, ahhhh!!!!!

SWEET

I didnt think you could do any better than the first 2 powerfox's but you did. the president may salute power fox, but I salute YOU!

kick ass

that game rocked keep on making those and fuck the franks adventure those suck

Reign Supreme! :)

This was a fantastic game.. Power Fox V.3 I encourage everyone to play it if you havent yet.. Unbelievable violence it puts a smile to my face.. whenever i play any Power Fox game i have a sense of power.. i love it .. any who.. i would like to ask you "Government Grown Pot?" thats where all the funds goto these days. Thanks for making it all clear to me. :D

Excellent Flash , keep em pro n' keep em coming.