Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Weird Bicycle Game"

good game

and funny song but one problem.

Bears that that look like you'll obviuously miss somehow come in cloer to your bike almost wanting you to fall. And the steering doesn't help. Although I think that's more of a good thing, adds to the challenge and reminds me of StarFox 64 in how you can't turn around no matter how hard you veer left and right.

Overall, good

3.5 /5

RVWD responds:

hm... i don't have that problem... strange :S well... i'll try to figure it out for you

Pretty good first person bike game.

I played it and yes, it got faster and harder to control. Very interesting, never seen anything like it before... and I mean NEVER. A first person bicycle game? Natural. Great Job. Give you the props. But add some more interests in v.02.

i will!

*Starts Game
*Bears shoulder to shoulder in front of me
Oh No!

Cool game, more obstacles and finer controls would be a plus; the game is easy until you have to turn once or twice and your bike turns so abruptly you lose control and sight of what's in front of you.

Ks.d

WTF. Queen song.....hmmm.
bicycles are old.. should've used a chainsaw and had to cut down little girls......and maybe sexual deeds afterwards.. with proper METAL music in the background... now thats hot !

RVWD responds:

1. don't fuck with queen(H)
2. i'll make special 4 ur ppl a new version, ok?:P

I loved the song

The song was great. Queen is great and that's one of their best songs. So the sound would have gotten a 10 if it wasn't for that annoying laugh when you crashed. And the steering was really hard. Maybe update that and take out the steering and it would be really good.

3 for you