Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Weird Bicycle Game"

What the?!

Curse you sir... forcing me to play more just to hear the full song...

hehehehe;):D lol

Great fun, and an appropriate song! 4/5

That was a very fun game! I liked it a lot. At first, I thought I was SUPPOSED to run over the bears, but that got sorted out very quickly. I liked this a lot, great job!

RVWD responds:

hehe, there are more ppl thinkin that:P

Hilarious! A JOB WELL DONE!

This was great, very well put together, nicely composed! I like the whole plot and such! The audio selections were amazing! Everything fit perfectly together, nothing was flawless and such, I also like the graphics you obviously put forth quite some effort, as always! Keep in mind that this was some what short, not too short but a little short, this was the potential to be longer! I like the intense gameplay it was somewhat difficult but easy to catch on! Great job, keep up the awesomee work I will look forward to more submissions by you in the near future! I gave you a five out of five on the portal vote and an eight point five out of ten on the overall review voting! Best of luck on your future flashes!

-Jamie

RVWD responds:

wow, thnx!! don't know what to say:d

The teddy bears are haunting my dreams...

Graphics are ok but not that good (the terrain and the bike could have been better)

Style is brilliant, no one has thought of a game with bicycles and teddies! :p

Sound is great, Queen rock!!!

Violence is a 2 because you fall off your bike, kinda violent

Interactivity is a 10 because its a game, duh

Humour is definatly a 10, teddies and bikes...brilliant ;)

Overall it is a good, funny game. Please reply to say what you think of my review

RVWD responds:

i think your review is great! ;)

Very good.

An excellent game but gets old fast.I recommend putting items in etc. or like a sword for killing the teddies.