Reviews for "Weird Bicycle Game"

%$#@ Bears!!

This game is great! The music was a great choice, the escapation of the difficulty is well-times, the bears vaguely menacing and sinister, all in all, lots of fun! :-D

RVWD responds:

it's meant to be difficult, isn't it? ;)

I'd say, it's crazy

This was such a fun game, even though I don't really like Queen, but the music did suit the game. You did choose the right music for the game and you have made such a funny game as well. At first, I was laughing at the strangeness of the flash with the bears coming out and falling over if you hit a bear. That has to be a crazy idea.

I had three goes at this flash. The first try I thought I had to run over the bears. Stupid me for not read the author comments. Oh well, I alteast got better on the second try with a score of around 420. Last try, I got 2558 points. Not sure if that's supposed to be good or bad, but I certainly had fun with this game. Nice work.

RVWD responds:

haha, ok:) and 2558 is a nice score(Y)

Weird bicycle game

That's really all there is to say about it: it's a weird game with a bicycle. It was pretty OK, I guess. It would be nicer if it was a bit easier to maneuver.

Nice choice with the music: an annoying bicycle song.

hehehe, thnx;)

nice!

That was cool! I really like the 3d in this. Very clever.
Was it me though, or were the bears moving and not the bicycle? Oh well. Its still very good for flash.

RVWD responds:

the bears weren't moving;) thnx:)

LOL

A really funny game! Love the music aswell. :D No comment on the 'obstacles'.

whaha ok:d
just give it a 4 cuz u can't win? ;)