Reviews for "Weird Bicycle Game"

Pretty coo game

Got 1892 but I really wasn't tryin for real lol. Great game though. Would've been better if the music (which matched very well to the game but I know other people said that) sped up as you got higher in level lol. Good game thougn nontheless. One of those gamez that are addictive. 2 thumbz up t('.'t) 4/5 Never seen a game like this before....you have to be very very proud of your originality.

aaight, thnx!!:)

DuDE...

that was cool good graphics and all the only flaw was that the music was wierd so overall great!!!

yeaah(H)

teddybears

Yeh that fun! I dont think I did to bad getting just over 3400. Make it so its not just teddybears too crash into. Top stuff

RVWD responds:

i'll improve V.2 a lot! thnx:)

Truly Amazing

This was one of the best 3d flash work I have ever seen. Please make it better on the turning. That was also a classic song from Queen you put on. This should be in the driving game section.

alright!:D

Pretty good first person bike game.

I played it and yes, it got faster and harder to control. Very interesting, never seen anything like it before... and I mean NEVER. A first person bicycle game? Natural. Great Job. Give you the props. But add some more interests in v.02.

i will!