Reviews for "Non-Canonical Joke Minute"

Too good

Only took a couple of days for an amazing flash you got great great tech. Slam down more please I love them and worship them and will squish them into little pretty diamonds. Buy me another round!!!

OMG!

Oh my goodness...a film I actually liked. Well drawn, good sound quality...if I could I'd pay you to make more >.<

hahaha!!

omg!! that is sooo funny, i got the joke the first time, the second time, the third time, 4th 5th 6th 7th.......lol i watched it like 20 times. very very funny. mad props on this film. make some more dude, also great drawings very very nice, the voices where cool too. and i like it the most cause im irish and the 2 guys over there drinking are like me and my friend lol.

w00t!!!

OH! MAN, THAT WAS FUNNY!!!! If people say other wise... then they just don't have a sence of humour... :D keep up the good work XD

Excellent. Beautiful.

You have produced a rarity: something that is popular and highly acclaimed, yet misunderstood by about half. I don't know what's funnier: the jokes or how many people don't get it. Good job dude.