Reviews for "Dogfight - air battles"

ok

It could be a decent game with a few CPU characters and maybe if you could modify the plane. It's good for such a small file though.

awsome but needs a cpu player

it does need a cpu for a player cause its so hard to find someone to play with and online would be awsome :D love htis game make more please!

Old School

This is a fun, interesting game. Reminds me of some of the earlier air combat games for the old NES. I do suggest adding computer opponents. The game is challenging to hit such a small target and your aim does have to be precise, but that's what makes it fun. I also like how touching the edge of the sky will cause your gun to fire to the back. I've shot myself down more than once (take evasive manuvers!), but I found it funny. Now if I can only track down a few people to play also...

Cool Little Engine.

This would be a great little engine for a real game... because without any single player component it's pretty much just an engine...

I really hope you expand on what you have and add computer opponents - not just other planes (if that wouldn't be too difficult to program) - but stuff like the pigeons, except it would be mission based and the enemies would fight back :)

Good stuff here, but I really hope you expand on it.

5/5

This game is GREAT. The stalling problem makes the game seem more fun and realistic. I've played with 3 of my friends, and we all love it. If this goes as an online game here are a few ideas. Faster shooting,doubleshot,powerups,larger maps. This game brought me happiness because first i thought it would be a game of dog fighting eachother, then i played it, and realized, hey this is pretty fun! I got up to killing 4 pigeons then i went too fast and stalled. It's fun as hell with 2-4 people and it'd be great as an online game.
Good work man, you've proven your job as a game maker, this is going in my favorites...