Reviews for "Freak: Episode 2"

Awesome !

was it 3-D cause it was awesome :D

Amazing

Your animation and storyline was so good I kept comparing it to hollywood movies instead of other flash animations and it could easily compete with the movies. Great work, though I am sure by now you guys are so good any praise is redundant :)

luv it

awesome.. 10/10
hope youll make more soon

Big Fan

Will it ever be a 3rd part?

absolutely

amazing. At first is was hard to get into but I loved the scene between the scientist and the shadow character. I have not watched the first one but this makes me want to. The animation was timed perfectly, it was cut and edited like a true animated movie. I look forward to seeing more from you. One of the greatest I have seen.