Reviews for "The Unfilled Void x2"

[title]

asskicking of the finest. great sound. awesome mixing. fucking killer riffs. yep. that pretty much covers it. haha, really man - this tune is fucking great! i'm trying, really, but i can't come up with any critique. so fuck that, and keep rocking \m/

Enjoy your win.

Some asshole will probably undermine it with a malicious zero. So I must give all the 10 stars and 5 points of vote. Respect, kid.

I can't take all these remakes, man....

Haha, because everytime its 10 times better than the last. You are just gonna explode one day.

Fucking awesome, brother.\m/

Current Score

4.04 / 5.00 (+ 0.092)

All with the force young one!

Hehe, you didn't wait but that's not a big deal after all since you got all the shit down just like how it should be. Glad to hear that my ass kicking worked and hell how it worked. Just compare this with your first version and laugh at your wasted potential. ;)

Anyways, I bitched at this too much already so I just say, I enjoyed it like a cold beer on a warm sunny evening. Kicking fucking ass riffs! Listening to this over and over sometimes. :D

5up you fuck! ;)

Awsome

NOt only have you made the bass guitar heard more you allowed the chance for awsomeness to reach a whole new level, good work man