Reviews for "St0rm - HardTrance[RmX]"

i love

I LOVE TRANCE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP DOING WAT YOU DO BEST TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

St0rmChaser responds:

you are right about that one. trance is the genre i can make best.
Thanks for dropping a review,

St0rmChaser aka Endeavour

Pretty Good.

Well done. I really like it. (=

Thanks for the review :D

Greets
St0rmChaser

Nice.

Sick as hell, man. It doesn't quite have the awesome impact that Kazmo's track did, but it's still pretty badass on its own.
Also, you should try playing around with your limiters and compressors. If used subtly enough, you can greatly increase the volume of your track without much or any impact to the sound fidelity. It takes quite a long time to get them just in that sweet spot, but with a little tinkering this song could be near perfect.

Thanks heaps man :D
(im having a deja-vu feeling xD)

Greets St0rmChaser

Well you said plz REVIEW, so you know... i had to

It's good man, i can see the effort (ok hear, but... yeah) you put into mastering this biotch. Im not gonna go into detail on this one cuz im just tired (sorry mate but i slept for like 3 hours).

I like it, it's good, nice job. 5/5
Im making a new trance track too, gonna let you know when it's done.

Anyway keep up the good work, see ya.

St0rmChaser responds:

Heh :P its okay man, im already glad you reviewed my song :D
Sure thing :D tell me when you have it finished ^^

Take Care,
St0rmChaser

i like the orginal better

but you have still done a good job with this song. the orginal is more simple, and more catchy then this one. you tried to make this song more beautiful, but that song of kazmo cant be any better. maby remix a other song that misses something.

St0rmChaser responds:

Thanks for saying i did a good job Borg.
But is a 'good job' a review score of 5 ?!.
man that lowered my avarage score. xD

Also thanks for noticing i was 'trying' to make this song more beautifull.
atleast you noticed my attempt i guess.
(remixes are 99% of the time not as good as the original ;)

thanks for your review though.
StormChaser.