Reviews for "St0rm - HardTrance[RmX]"

Awesome!!

This is amazing! I love how you pulled this one of its just...wow. You got a really good bass feel to this one and the filtering is really good =). The choirs amaze me...just amaze me. This is excellent dude i love the buildups and what they build up to and its just wow. This is great!

10/10
5/5

Keep it up!

WoW :D.

This is a big compliment for me ^^
ill keep practising hard ^^
And maybe, just maybe, i will once have a third of your skill and music feeling :D.

Btw keep me in touch of your newest songs
im dying on them :D

Greets St0rmChaser

Very nice

It's a complete sounding song. Really nice producing and theme going. Never really been into trance once I discovered how awesome soundtrack music is, but nevertheless, I still love this stuff. Very nice though!

-ImperfectDisciple

St0rmChaser responds:

Thank you :D im especially happy with the kick / bass :D.
Very cool you reviewed this song :D and thanks for dropping a vote :D.

Greets St0rmChaser

i love

I LOVE TRANCE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP DOING WAT YOU DO BEST TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

St0rmChaser responds:

you are right about that one. trance is the genre i can make best.
Thanks for dropping a review,

St0rmChaser aka Endeavour

EYA'!

Amazing work here :D!!

((Cant believe I never added you to favorites yet :O? ))

wow, thanks man =D,
very much appreciated !!.

haha =P, yea i guess my songs get a bit more attention now that im a featured artist (god knows why ng chose me, but ohwell).

Btw, this is an old account of mine. my latest songs are on an account called : Endeavour

Thanks again for your support mate,
Greets,
Endeavour

Awesome

A lot of techno artists fail to impress me. You have sucsessfully combined everything in perfect harmony, thus making this one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. Well done.