Reviews for "Lone Warrior Guy 2 (clay)"

Slow start & poor voices ruin a fun show.

It is really too bad that the film started rather slowly, and the voices aren't too well done, since the quality of this film could really have jumped up a notch if not for them. The ending was also corny.

On the plus side, the action was cool, the claymation was fine, and the music brought some nice tension. I hope you decide to improve on this film, because I think your next one will be a whole lot better.

REALLY nice claymation!

I was expecting another crappy clay movie when I saw this. But hell, was I wrong. This thing is AWESOME! You are so much better than Knox. I made a short claymation in school once and I know it's very hard to get it perfect, but this was amazing. It was so smooth and nice. How long did it take you to make this movie anyway? I see you put a lot of effort into this movie and I hope to see more by you!

Excellent

Wow that was great, the guy before me said tose were better than knox's but frankly i don't think i have ever seen a claymation better than his, but i would say yours are probably second place, good job 5/5

i hate claymation

but you did a really good job on this thing.
really.

i love ur movies!

there better than knox's, what fps did u use?