Reviews for "[AL] Submarine attack!"

:O...

Brilliant. Personally I enjoyed the drums, and would love to see more from you under this genre.

Thank you very much :) I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^

very creative!

omg a good idea! very relaxing too! i liked it man/girl/women/w/e ;D

Helth
5/5

keep it up!

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thanks alot, Glad ya liked it. Also thats my friend who happens to be a boy ^_^

Great !!

I must say I really enjoyed listening to this one !!

Thank you very much :].

Cool

Sweet beat. Obviously not what an actual Sub attack would sound like

Hehe, you think so? Thanks :D

I Have Been Listening to Your Music

It is all genius! I am thinking about using the intro of this song as the background to my newest flash cartoon. I intend to just make a really poorly drawn, disturbing, and funny animation. So this goes perfectly. I hope you won't mind. I will give credit when it is up.

ChampionAnwar responds:

Hehe thanks! I guess I've gotten a lot better since I posted my first song so you can see my progression, so I guess you can see what it's like from Dec 2008 to now. . I'd love to see this animation- PM me the link when it's done and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :D