Reviews for "[AL] Submarine attack!"

I feel like I'm on a submarine!

Nice job -- very effective use of synthesizers to create an underwater-type atmosphere. The drums were appropriate, and really kept the song moving.

5/5
10/10

Another fine piece of work!

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thanks man for the awesome words :D Especially from someone who has awesome skills.

Awesome

Love your music Anwar!

Thanks man :D

Niceley done!

Very well done, not many people can pull off an underwater theme well. 10/10 5/5

Thanks alot, I'm glad you liked it :D

Sweet.

You definitely did a good job trying to blend your drums and giving them a nice light feel. I love the pitch manipulation you did in the beginning with the "sonar".

Drums were a good choice for the song, by the way. =)

ChampionAnwar responds:

Many thanks, you got it in one :]
Glad ya liked it.

Wow

I like that kinda second worldwar nazi-feeling it has. Right now i'm in such a "second world war" mood, this is great.

No critism really, 5'd favorited and reviewed (lol)

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it ^__^. I didn't really think about it from your perspective, but I get ya :3. . Thanks again man.