Reviews for "[AL] Submarine attack!"

I love the feel of this song

It feels kinda like your sneaking in a hostile sub or something!

Yay thanks =D

I Have Been Listening to Your Music

It is all genius! I am thinking about using the intro of this song as the background to my newest flash cartoon. I intend to just make a really poorly drawn, disturbing, and funny animation. So this goes perfectly. I hope you won't mind. I will give credit when it is up.

ChampionAnwar responds:

Hehe thanks! I guess I've gotten a lot better since I posted my first song so you can see my progression, so I guess you can see what it's like from Dec 2008 to now. . I'd love to see this animation- PM me the link when it's done and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :D

Nice

Nice. Well might be possible to make music for our games.
For my taste and games we do here is too loud drums.
We have a Bucketball 3 in production. U might want to check out the Bucketball 2

ChampionAnwar responds:

Thanks! I can work on them:D. I'll check them out!

just one word

damn

:D!

An awesome attempt!

Dude, this is so cool. It vaguely reminds me of Ratchet and Clank, and I-Ninja!

Thanks :D