Reviews for "Merry Melony ep.1"

gark!

arrgggg!!! thats the end?!?!?!?!!?!?!? BLLLLEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!! what shall i do?!?!?!?!?! i want to know more!!!!!!!!!! make more!

p.s. what was with the cars being half in and half out of things? the landscape was weird and wonderful.

oooo

Lol,looks like this a twisted version of Alice In Wonderland.Can't wait for the next one!

Very interesting

Graphics are top-notch. Story is puzzling at first but you start to figure out that something had happened. I can't wait until the next one.

I think I get it...

I think tthat melony is a woman who is partly psycotic, and tried to commit suicide by jumping from a roof. She is now in a coma. I do think this also has something to do with Alice in Wonderland, like the guy below me, but I don't know yet. Maybe it is the creator's interpretation of alice in wonderland.

que?

what is this? some sick relook on "alice in wonderland"? Whatever it is, its great, and get that second episode out already. Nice art work, and the frame rate is just right for that kind of animation. Good voice too.