Reviews for "Run Free In Heaven"

Damn

Well yeah, didn't have to wait for it to finish to review this. Awesome track, it has the same lovely bass-strings that's in the title track, I love it.

Downloading!

glad you like it! ^_^v

Perfect as always

Nice Job Crim, been awhile since Ive been on NG but damn you havent lost that amazing touch yet man. Keep up the good work Crim.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx for the review! and it has been forever hasnt it? ^_^v

Your Pro

Your Pro in case you didnt know
yeah all your stuff is great

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx i really appreciate it ^_^v

gave it a listen

this is pretty sweet dude, good for just sitting around the couch, or on it for that matter..... hehehe, but any way make more and one more thing........omgwtfbbqhax

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

hahaha is this who i think it is!? XD

Fantastic.

Straight onto my iPod ^ ^

Flawless... just wish it lasted longer

Keep it up :)

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

dont worry, i plan on releasing this song again...there's something that's missing in this song. ^_^v