Reviews for "Siege Defender"

Amazing game.

Yo man, amazing game, great idea. I just have a few suggestions. 1, of course is to add sound, btu make sure its not too repetative so that whenever someone dies they make some sound so that it gets annoying after a while. Maybe make a different styule for each person and depending whether are struck down with arrow, hit with the ball or stopped by the mighty paddle. My second suggestion is to maybe make powerups for the paddle or ball? Only be able to have 1 at a time for each but stuff to slow down the ball or magnetize it and to extend the paddle heightwise or widthwise. Either way, great game and I'm looking for a possible v2.0! :)

-DLS

Good idea.

Just a thought though, for V 2.0, make it so that the whole red circle kills the enemy, not just the centre. my hand hhurts from clicking too fast!

Anyways, good game and good scripting!
good luck for da future.

GoldChocoNite

WHoa

The most original game i ever played in my life this is a no doubt 100% original game great job man! But in a way it also seemed a bit too easy

nice!

answer to supergogete2007.the magic deflects the ball from the castle.the higher the lvl more often ball get deflected.didnt u read the instructions

GAAHAHHHH

whats with ppl and not making pause buttons.....
its an addicting game, ive had to go to the bathroom for half an hour now and my wrist is sore
also, add in a few second pause between each wave, where the ball ISNT moving, or where it doesnt damage your castle at least
other than those two things this is a great game, completely original from my knowledge, and well animated
10/10