For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Siege Defender"

Hard, Fun, and Weird...

wow... that... was... err... ya lol... it was fun n hard, but what sucked was u couldn't pause n there was no sound... if u put like.. some weird squashing noise, and a lil battle music or something... may help a lil bit but other then that it was fun!

Improvement please!

Bad points:
1.No music(you'll never get any good overall marks like that :P)
2.No story(:\.
3.How on earth did that boulder just come zooming about?You can't even pause(or slow-mo for buying buildings and stuff).
4.You don't even have time to even aim.You can only just have some swift timing then shoot.
This game is certainly not up to a voter's standard.Sorry :(.

Excellent

(see above) but those wizards!!!11!!!1
Theyre sooooo annoying

Needs pause or paused screen to upgrade at.

Very good but all it needs it to pause and bring up a upgrade screen at the end of a wave[s]

this game is interesting

its an awsome twist of pong and a castle defence. its a fun game that you should at least try. i realy enjoyed it. keep up the good work man